Thursday, January 13, 2011

1/13/2010 - Daily Update - Point of No Return

Greetings from Texas y’all. My Spirits and Energy Levels are on the Rise. No Cravings, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

I am very, very excited today. I will get to see some (ZC) Family along with my immediate family. I have the honor of being a Godfather to my nephew’s son this Sunday. Life can’t get better than this! So My Friends and (ZC) Family I am quite content at the moment.

I won’t be taking the laptop to San Diego on this trip. I can use the computers at my sister’s house. I will continue to update both the Forum and the Blog. The times might be a little off and there will be no weigh ins until I return on Monday. So my first weigh-in will be a delayed weekly progress report posted on Tuesday morning. It will be interesting to see the results. Why? Well, whenever I am not at the comfort of my home I have to face more than the usual everyday barrage of “Things not (ZC)”. For a more seasoned person it would be business as usual. I hope to get to that point one day. I am definitely on my way. The recent trips I have taken have helped me understand the challenges a (ZC)er must face when traveling domestically and internationally. This has given me great insight. The experience is invaluable.

I consider myself a “(ZC)er in Training” at this point. I have gained a lot of everyday survival knowledge. I need to turn my focus on the “Why WE Fight” side of (ZC). I am not as knowledgeable as I should be in the area. I need to learn hardcore facts and sources in order to become more seasoned (ZC)er. I don’t think I will ever get to the level that some are on the Forum. I can try and try I will.

I Tell You What: I just LOVE waking up everyday knowing that I  am on the “Road to Recovery”. Zero Carb is taking me to a “Point of No Return”:
  • ·         I will not Return to “SAD”
  • ·         I will not Return to a “Fat Body” (not exactly there yet lol)
  • ·         I will not Return to “High BP”
  • ·         I will not Return to “Borderline Diabetes”
  • ·         I will not Return to ”Low Energy”
  • ·         I will not Return to “Out of Control Cravings”

Thank you ZERO Carb for all the Gifts that you have given me. All I needed to do was to follow some relatively easy directions and have a Will of Steel. I have been truly Blessed.

I am most happy to announce that I hit an all time low on (ZC) = 195.4lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and (ZC) Family. Stay Strong, Live Long and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Point of No Return


Cheers

260/195.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. And did you know that: <Blockage of arteries is a complex patch including dominantly fibrous tissue of which the fatty acid component is mostly unsaturated (74%) of which 41% is polyunsaturated. (LANCET 1994 344:1195)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PZ,once again you have provided some information that was beyond me. Thanks for stopping by. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC)Hear No Evil

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...