Friday, January 14, 2011

1/14/2011 Daily Update - San Diego Meat Up

Great Day All, My Spirits are beyond Belief. My energy level is good. No cravings, No cheats and No tummy troubles.

I Tell You What: Yesterdays Meat Up was just Wonderful. Gaby, Teri, and I had a most Joyful time. We kept talking and talking like old friends. I had just as much fun as I did at the San Antonio Meat Up. It's all about the Company. These two ladies were warm and gracious. They treated me like a true friend. It really touched me. I look forward to a day when I will be able to meet with them again.
Dave, Teri and Gaby





One Big Bee Rib OMG!!!

 I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. At first my camera acted up and I had to use my blackberry and those pictures were not very good. Fortune was with us and the camera began to work and we got, what I think, were some great pictures of the event.

The restaurant and the food was good, But my companions were the BEST part of the whole evening. I could have been at Jack in the Box eating the beef patties with water and had just as good of time as long as my companions were the same. Can you tell I had a Great Time? Hahaha!!! I just can't describe the feeling of having folks around you that share common ground with you. Thank you: Gaby and Teri I will never forget the time I spent with you. Battle On!!!

 (ZC)ers Birds of a Feather Flock Together

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...