Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1/19/2011 - Daily Update - Bring On the Sheers

Bring On the Sheers. My Spirits and Energy Levels are through the ROOF!!!! No Cravings, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

I am Riding High Today My Friends and Zero Carb Family. My Energy is surging like no other. There is ssssoooo much PEP in my step that I have to walk softly or I will bounce up and hit the ceiling!!!! Hahaha!!!!!

The way I usually manage energy surges while chained to my desk is to put my ear buds on and Google some dance music and let my feet tap. Lately my favorites have been three ditties from Expose’: “Point of No Return”, “Exposed to Love”, and “Come Go with Me”. I can listen to these songs over and over again tapping my feet and dancing in my head until I get tired lol!!! It’s OK really; I’m just WEIRD like that.  

***Take Me High, Take Me Low, Take Me where I want to Go. You can’t take my Joy from Me, Now that I found SERENITY***

 I went through my closet and decided some things must go pretty soon. Let the sheering begin. I went ahead and broke the bank a little and went SHOPPING!!!! Yes, I treated myself to a few items yesterday evening. I can fit in a Medium Shirt!!!!! OMG. I also can fit (snugly) into pants that are two sizes Smaller than what I currently wear every day. It was so much fun trying on cloths that fit nicely and just looking at the Man in the Mirror and thinking “Not Bad, not bad at all”. I tell you what: It’s been a long road to get here my Friends and Zero Carb Family. A very, very long road, so please excuse me. I just can’t help being proud of this accomplishment. I am usually a pretty low key guy most of the time believe it or not.

I ended up buying three pairs of flat front slacks (thank you very much) and four long sleeve button up shirts. The pants that I currently use are beginning to loosen. I just started to fit in them a couple or so months ago. Jeez, I am not complaining, but these are the last of the smallest sizes I have left in closet.

My boss brought in an assortment doughnuts and kolaches this morning and I will tell you the truth: for some reason today, they actually smell good. It is like a vanilla smell. Yes, I will Stay Strong and Not fall into temptation. I wish that they did not smell so good to me today (barf). Go Figure? I think it’s time to eat a steaming bowl of yummy Fatty Beef Brisket!

Have a Great Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Sheer Me On











Cheers

260/195.6/185
Overall health (1-10):10
Energy level (1-10):11+
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...