Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/22/2011 - Daily Update - Born Free

Good Tidings. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

What a beautiful day in the woodlands. Today has been bright and sunny. Clear blue skies a with a slight chill in the air. The household took some time out. We first hit a seafood restaurant. What did Dave eat? Nothing. Why? Because I was not hungry. The other three ate deep fried breaded catfish and a coupe of sides each. I suppose I could have eaten some grilled fish, but I was simply not ready to eat my first meal of the day. This was at noon and I was a little surprised that I was not ready to eat.

We then went to the water way and enjoyed a nice slow walk along the water. We made two stops to take a little rest. I personally did not need any breaks, but a couple in our little party are over 80 years old and they needed a little break. We continued our walk to the Market Street area and enjoyed sitting at the little park basking in the sun. Before that we visited a new establishment called the “Cupcakery”. They sell fancy cupcakes at $3+ a shot. (DW) and company tasted some of the samples and said that they were not much better than boxed cake batter. Well of course I did not partake in the tasting lol!!!

After basking in the sun for a little while we headed back to our start point via the trolley. We did a little shopping at Hubble and Hudson and enjoyed listen to a live jazz trio stationed on the second floor next to the Viking Cooking School. The jazz trio usually plays outside during good weather. We had a great time just being together and enjoying the beautiful scenes.

I finally ate my first meal at 3pm. I polished off the last of my BBQ Beef ribs. Wow were they GREAT. The flavors were out of this world. I am so tempted to buy a couple of more racks and make some more. I might just do that tomorrow. I still have a lot of that yummy Fatty Beef Brisket left.

I am just going to jell for the rest of the day and enjoy a little down time. I want to work on my Blog and tweak it a little. I hope every one is enjoying the weekend rather at work or play.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC)ers Born Free








Cheers

260/195.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...