Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/25/2011 - Daily Update - For Whom the Carb Tolls

Greetings All. For Whom the Carb Tolls. My Spirits and Energy levels are in check. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Carbs, Carbs and more Carbs.  HI there. Don’t mind me I was thinking out loud; hey I’m weird like that lol! No, really. Why the rant? Why indeed. Why ask why? I will tell you why. Oh Jeez enough with the “Whys”. Did I get your attention? Hahaha!!!  It got mine lol! So, we are living in a carb filled world. Surrounded, Out Gunned and Overwhelmed. So what is a (ZC)er to do. What indeed. Well I Tell You What: Let the Carbs come. Yes, send them right in. We have no control in the world around us. For some fortunate ones among us we can control the Home Front. That is not the case for Me and probably most I assume. I am out gunned three to one in my home. So do I lose? Do I buckle? Do I just lie down and die? No, Not just No, but Hell NO!!! I have the Ultimate Force Field: ZERO CARB Basic Survival Training 101.

 I believe I have gotten to a stage where I look at life with new (ZC) eyes. As more time passes the more I realize that there is far more to Life than the Food we eat. I am still not to the point where I look at food simply as fuel. I wish I was. I still enjoy tastes and presentation very much. A giant Beef Rib is eye candy for me lol!!!  So, unfortunately I am not there yet. I hope to be there someday. I can only will wait and see.

Take Me High, Take Me Low, Take Me Where I want to Go. You can't take my Joy from me since I found Serenity.

Life is Good and it can only get better with (ZC). So many changes for the Good. So many changes for the Better. What a Great Feeling to have the burden of my day to day struggle of weight being slowly lifted from my shoulders. It is indeed a slow ride. There have been a few bumps in the road, so what? I have learned from them and I am still learning. I have made mistakes along the way. That’s how I learn. I take those bumps in the road and turn them around to educate myself, to better myself and to make me strong. I still have not forgotten the “Man in the Mirror”. He is 100% responsible for everything I do.

I had an all time low today on (ZC)= 194.0 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Live Long!! Be Strong!! Always, Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Let Freedom Ring






Cheers

260/194.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

4 comments:

  1. ****Wow Dave, only 9 lbs away from your original goal although we all know ZC will take you wherever ZC decides! Congrats on your perseverance and new found life!****

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you had so much high spirit before ZC? I am really concern... even if I do feel the same!!! You certainly do not need Prozac...

    I would not be surprise you could go down to 168-170 lbs... of course, I do not know your height... I am guessing that this is probably were ZC will bring you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous****, Thanks. You know that totally slipped by me.I did not notice that. Good Heads up. Yes, I agree that (ZC) will take me where it wants. The only control I have is to do the right thing. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC)ers Moving Forward

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi PZ, Glad to see you back. "High Spirit" is my middle name or was that middle name "Danger" hahaha!!! Yeah I guess you could say I am on a natural high most of the time, even before (ZC). I try to be positive no matter what the situation. I Tell You What: (ZC) has been a great booster in that area.

    I think your guess about the weight might be right. I am 5ft 8in. I am actually pretty muscular under all this blubber. I did a lot of light lifting in my early years and have not lost it all. I am naturally broad chested. As soon as my new camera comes in I will take a new progress Picture and post it. I am about 15 pounds down from the current progress picture. Thank you for stopping by and leaving comments. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On PZ!!!

    (ZC)Special Forces

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...