Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1/26/2011 - Daily Update - Mellow Yellow

Good day all. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I went shopping yesterday evening again for slacks and shirts. Funny thing, all the shirts that I tried on fit fine around tummy area, but some were too small around the chest.  That has never happened to me in the past. I was able to score two nice shirts and a nice pair of slacks (flat fronts). It was really fun. I think I will do a little more shopping this weekend and see what’s out there.  I will also go through my closet and get rid of the last “old me” close out. Yes, a fresh new start. A new start on Life, a new start indeed.

I ran out of Fatty Beef Brisket yesterday, so I scored a 12 pounder on my way home from clothes shopping. $1.68 lb is very reasonable. I got it a HEB. I decided to give hickory a break and bought some Mesquite wood chips. IMO it has a little more mellow taste to it. I cook it outside on the gas grill on the top (warming) rack with a drip pan beneath it to catch all the lovely fat and juices. I also put my caste iron wood box next to it and there you go. I cooked it outside for 2 hours at 350 and finished it off in the oven at 400 degrees for additional hour and a half. I just simply took the brisket from the top rack of the BBQ and placed it in the drip pan, covered the top in foil and placed it in the oven. The flavor was great.

Today is a Great day in the Life of (ZC). My Friends and (ZC) Family, I am in a great mellow mood today. I’m just feeling……………………GREAT.  Battle on!!!

(ZC) Grooving






Cheers

260/194.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...