Thursday, January 27, 2011

1/27/2011 - Daily Update - At What Cost?

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are on the Up and Up. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I could not help myself………………..I did it………….I will confess. Yesterday I went to pick up my new camera. While out and about I decided to go ……………………….. SHOPPING!!!! Yes, I bought another pair of slacks and some black jeans. I will go thru my closet and make sure that all shirts and pants that are not my current size are banished FOREVER!

I am wearing the pants I bought today. It is really nothing outlandish, just some kakis. The exciting part for me was the size and how well they fit. Funny thing, while I was looking at the pants I noticed a rack of pants that had stretchable sides.  OMG are you kidding me. They stated that they stretch up to 2 inches. So OK, if I wore size 44 I could buy 42 with the stretch sides and feel good about myself. INCREDIBLE! Jeez I found a new diet. It’s called the “Stretch Diet”. Why do folks just “cheat” themselves into thinking that it’s OK to play a number game?

Yesterday I tried on a shirt marked “Medium” that must have been Extra Large. That shirt wrapped around me pretty good. The first thing I thought was that it was mislabeled, not that mediums are not too large for me.  
I am wearing all new cloths today and feeling like a million dollars. The (ZC) Life is Great.  I may not have spent a whole lot on the clothes, but the satisfaction of the “FIT” is almost overwhelming!!!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. Live Long!! Be Strong!! Battle On!!!

(ZC) Priceless








Cheers

260/194.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Dave

    Great update! Can you post your recipe for fatty beef brisket ? I need to change it up.

    GABY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaby,I just made one recently. I can post the instructions for the oven method that I use, unless you use a BBQ. I will add pics later. Thanks for stopping by. Live Long!! Be Strong!! Battle On Gaby!!!

    (ZC) What's For Dinner

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...