Friday, January 28, 2011

1/28/2011 - Daily Update - Fantasy Land

TGIF!!!!! My Spirits and Energy Levels are riding HIGH!!! No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Goodness Gracious Great Balls of Fire!!! (ZC) is working its magic. I am bursting with energy today!!! I am defiantly finding it hard to sit still today. My boss and his boss were in my office this morning for a quick meeting. We stood in a huddle with the other two supervisors and talked about the week’s progress and events. I just could not stand still. I kept moving side to side and paced a little. It was  a little embarrassing, oh well.

The only remedy I have as I sit at my desk is to put the ear buds on and listen to old school dance music and tap my feet as I work. Hey it works for me lol!! I have so much energy, it is truly INCREDIBLE!!! This is defiantly a positive “Fortune of War” for me.

As far as the forecast for tomorrow it is supposed to be a nice day on the top half and rain later on. I will take my new camera and tripod and try to take some nice up-to-date “In Progress” pictures with some nice surroundings.

I will try my best to cook up some Beef Ribs ala Dave this Sunday.  There are two ways to cook them:
·         Grilled = direct heat
·         BBQ = indirect heat
To ensure tenderness I like to finish them off in the oven. On most occasions I personally do this, but not always.

I need a new BBQ/Grill combo unit. I would like to do all the outside cooking all on one unit. I might even make one myself, but that would have to wait until mid spring.

I have a fun filled weekend scheduled for myself:
  • ·         Photo shoot
  • ·         Final closet “Sheering” (for now lol)
  • ·         Cooking
  • ·         Start garage clean up project (not fun)
  • ·         Soloflex assessment and clean-up

I am living in a Zero Carb Fantasy Land right now. Yes, I know it’s real, but it all seems like a dream. Just a short while ago I was way overweight and miserable with myself on the weight front, energy front, the self confidence front and many others. Now I look at LIFE with a new (ZC) zeal. I am truly happy and (ZC) has helped me get there.

Have a Great (ZC) Day and Weekend my Friends and (ZC) Family. Take me to the Point of No Return!!!

(ZC) Got your back Jack






Cheers

260/194.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10+
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Do you eat any other type of meat? Pork, lamb, veal, chicken, fish... they are all zero-carb. If they do not contain enough fat, butter is a nice addition. Of course, with the good results you are now having with beef, I understand you do not want to have anything else. But on a long run...

    Now that I know you are 5.8 feet, I am sure that zero carb will bring you much lower in weight. It will be interesting what will happen after you have reached 185 lbs...

    For me, it is 149 lbs. Whatever quantity of ZC meat I eat with whatever quantity of fat, the weight is always the same. But the day I eat cheese, or cream, weight goes up the next day...

    Good ZC week-end!!!

    Prozac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi PZ,Thanks for dropping by. Well I tried other meats such as chicken and pork, but the results have been great with Fatty Beef Brisket. So, "If it a'nit broke don't fix it" you know what I mean Vern? Hahaha!!! I do treat myself on occasion. I like lamb ribs or chops grilled on the Q. I eat shrimp and snow crab with steak every now and then. About once a month I will eat eats and bacon on a Saturday. Tomorrow I will treat myself with chorizo with eggs. It is a Mexican sausage made of beef or pork. the one i like is beef and the brand name is "Kiolbassa". It is the last name of the owners of the company. Texas owned and operated. They make all kinds of high quality sausage. I also like plain deep fried chicken wings on rare occasions.

    I personally now think that maybe something like the mid to lower 170s might be right, only (ZC) knows lol!

    Have a great weekend. Live Long!! Be Strong!! Battle On!!!

    (ZC)ers Stand Your Ground

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...