Saturday, January 29, 2011

1/29/2011 - Daily Update - Snap Shot

Nice day all. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

It is a beautiful day out so far, and I need to get on the road. I am almost ready to start the photo shoot or should I say snap a couple of pictures lol! I an anxious to try the new camera out.

I stayed up a wee bit too late last night or I would have been on the road by now. I can tell it is going to be a fun filled day. I will shop for some Beef ribs later to make on Sunday. 

I will try to post again later today, I am not sure but I will see how much time I have later to post some pictures. If not I will post some up to date In Progress pictures tomorrow.

I don’t think I look too much different than my last In Progress picture, although I have lost about 15 pounds since then and I wear a smaller shirt and pant size. I just don’t see a big difference in the mirror. The last In Progress picture I am wearing the blue shirt and black jeans. I have a smaller pair of black jeans and a smaller blue shirt that I can wear to help with a comparison. 

I am debating to treat myself with those delicious Beef ribs at the Irish Pub: The Gooses Acre. I have some Mexican Sausage that I had planed to eat mix with eggs, but those might have to wait until tomorrow. I guess I will make up mind later. 

I hope everyone has a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and Zero Carb Family No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC) Snap Shot 






Cheers 

260/194.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: ??? and H20 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...