Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/30/2011 - Daily Update - Be All That You Can Be

Sunday, Sunday how good it is. My Sprit’s and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

I go a lot of rest last night. I have been staying up a little too long these past two nights. I am starting to feel more and more like a whole new person.

The way I feel, my outlook on certain things……….it is just strange. I would not have thought at this time in my life this would be going on. How would I feel if I did not go down the Zero Carb road? Who knows? I don’t. I Tell You What: It would not be like this most likely.

A comment was made “I wonder how you will look in a year?” Wow that threw me back a little. A year Indeed. Fumy thing, just this past Friday the person in charge of our company fitness center was discussing with one of my coworkers,  that frequents that facility, about the various folks that attend and workout there and their success on losing weight. He was concerned, rightly so, not just about the initial weight loss but the “staying power” of the weight loss. He said “ where will they be in a year from now?” Just when I thought “this guy gets it” he followed up with the “balance diet” mantra. He also said “I can’t stand diets that limit or eliminate certain things like sugar. OMG he really lost me at that point.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 193.8 lbs

I am having a Great day and I hope my Friends and Zero Carb Family are too. Battle On Y’all!!!

(ZC) To Be or Not To Be………….To BE







Cheers

260/193.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Beef ribs and H20

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new low, you amaze me !

    Thanks for the brisket recipe, it looks yummy

    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gaby, Thank you very much. The recipe is simple but, tasty. One word of caution. This is a lot of meat and I advise on separating the cooked brisket into meal size and freezing it to capture the flavor. Battle On Gaby!!!

    (ZC) Seize the Moment

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...