Monday, January 3, 2011

1/3/2011 - The Battle Plan

I had a real nice day full of (ZC) Energy. I took care of a lot of tasks. I took down all the interior Christmas decorations and put them up in the attic. I did some cleaning around in the house and other little things. I had a couple of bowls of Fatty Beef Brisket for my meals today. So far I am not getting tired of it. I grilled part of it on the pit with some good old hickory wood and that made a big difference. The flavor was awesome.

I was sizing up the mess in the garage and it looked overwhelming. Geeeezzzzz. I really need to clean it up and can a bunch of junk. I mean a bunch. Then I will set up my Soloflex and start a light workout routine. I want to get this done before the end of January. Hey that will be a workout on its own. Hahaha!!!!

(ZC) The Battle Plan









Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...