Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1/4/2011 Daily Update - Old Soldiers Never Die

Old Soldiers Never Die…... My Spirits are down. My Energy level is still riding High!  No Cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.
My Spirits are a bit down today. There are things going on that I am not happy with, yet I have no control over. I wish I could explain, but that would not help and would probably make things worse………
Well, what can you do? Living the (ZC) has been oh so good to me. I follow the basic core: Eat meat when I’m hungry, drink H20 when I’m thirsty and the Beat Goes ON!!
I got an interesting comment on my Blog yesterday. I was called a Hero and a Role Model. What an honor. I just hope that I can live up to it. I sure don’t feel like a Hero. Role Model might be fare. I Tell You What: The real Hero is the person who gets through the day without cheats, no matter how much temptation is out there and lives to fight another day. That’s my Hero. Come to think of it……….I’m under that category sometimes, just sometimes. Just incase I was not clear: I mean that I do not get tempted much. Yes there are occassions that I do. No, I never give in to them, Never.
I will Cheer up later when my guest arrives from California. That will be a good time indeed. I still have a few loose ends to tie up before then. It will all come together by the time she arrives.
Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

 (ZC)……….They just Fade Away.



Cheers
 260/196.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

4 comments:

  1. OK now I'll speak like a mom. How in the world did you let anything or anyone steal your Spirit? You said Spirit. That is pretty hard to steal. So I'm pushing you out the door and telling you to go get it back and don't let it happen again!!!!
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Teri, Thanks for stopping by. Thanks for your concern. I am disappointed. I am sad. Sometimes you think you know what is going on around you and then you are rudely wakened up. I always try to see the good in everyone. Things will be on the up and up. It will just take time. Battle On Teri(ZC) Here to Stay

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a follower of your journal on the ZC site and now here on your blog, I think I understand why you are considered a hero: you do not ask all these impossible questions about ZC, to others and to yourself. You just make this way of eating and go on with it without making any fuzz. Great work!!! And do not worry for your ... these moments in life makes us stronger. Went there so many times to know what it is!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Prozac, Thank you. Cool screen name btw. I have been rocking and rolling (ZC) for over six months now and I am still amazed on all the good things that (ZC) has given to me. I have got my LIFE back. I really Feel Great about myself. Yet, sometimes things get me down, the things you see infront of your face and are helpless to do anything about it. I will continue to Fight the Good Fight and to Battle On!!! If you don't mind me asking: are you a (ZC) practitioner?

    (ZC)Now is the Time

    Cheer

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...