Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/6/2011 Daily Update - Justice is Served

 Great Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are good. No cravings, No cheats and no tummy troubles.

I need to schedule a follow up lipid screening that will measure the particle size of my LDL to ensure that they are healthy. I really want to know and of course (DW) is rightly concerned.  So hopefully the insurance will pay for it, but I am prepared to pay myself.

I had a grand time with my niece yesterday after work. The weather was nice, so I did a quick clean up on the back patio, fired up the grill, set up the patio furniture, cleaned up the ponds, got the fountains fired up and grilled some Flat Iron Steak and Chicken breast. I also made a nice salad of a pre-mixed bag of salad greens, broccoli, cauliflower, avocado and some ranch dressing on the side for my niece.

I ended up staying up until around 11:30 pm just talking about just about anything with my niece. Before I got married I used to go to California to visit quite often my sister, nieces and nephew.  It was always a fun time. Now they are all almost grown up. Wow, has times changed so quickly.

I got hungry early today. I ate my first bowl of Fatty Beef Brisket at around 7:30 am.  Man was it good. I ended up buying a nice Beef Brisket at HEB yesterday. I plan on cooking it slowly this time on the outside BBQ. I will add hickory chips to give it a nice flavor. The flavor is so delicious. The last brisket was so big that I cook part of it in the oven and a part in the Q and the one in the Q was a lot tastier. So, until I get tired of it, I will continue use the outside Q weather permitting.

Every day is a Glorious Day in the Life of Zero Carb!!  I absolutely love it!!!!!!!!!!!  I just can’t describe the Overwhelming Feeling of ………………well…………..just feeling GREAT!!!!  I swear it just does not give it justice to describe it that way, but the words just elude me. I am a (ZC) HIGH Y’ALL!!!!!!!!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. I know will. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC) Come Home with Me

Expose:

260/197.0/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won’t Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...