Thursday, January 6, 2011

1/6/2011 - Take Me High, Take Me Low, Take Me where I want to Go

Today must have been one of my Greatest Days on Zero Carb. My body was surging with Energy All Freaking DAY! I kept listing to old 80s and 90s dance club music and my feet were dancing to the beat under my desk all day. I have not felt this way since my late teens to early twenties. I feel that I have be reborn. I feel Young and full of LIFE.

Take Me High, Take Me Low, Take Me Where I want to GO! You can't take my Joy from me since I found Serenity.

Zer(0) Carb: Why ask Why

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...