Saturday, January 8, 2011

1/8/2011 Daily Up Date - A Message to a Friend and Ally

Great Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels and Pie in Sky. No cravings, No cheats and No tummy troubles.


Today I will do something a little different. I will post a comment and a response to a comment on this blog. This is to Lisa Maree My (ZC) Family Member and my (ZC) Ally:



Lisa Maree commented...


Dave, your optimistic attitude is such an uplifting experience for me. I can let stress 'get' to me and be less than joyful because of it - but your blog reminds me what is really important and lifts my spirits every time I visit it.
Thank you for helping me stay ZC - it's people like you that make the world a happier and even more wonderful place to be.
THANKYOU!!!

Dave replied...



Hi Lisa Maree, thank you and you are very welcome. I Tell You What: I have to be optimistic, I must be optimistic. I am in the fight for my Life, for my very soul. I have drawn the line here and now. I will not yield I will not sway I am here to stay! I need you Lisa Maree to watch my left as I watch you right. We must lock in battle formation: Like the Spartans. We will Hold The Line!!! Live Long!! Be Strong !! Always Battle On!!!

I had another all time low on (ZC) = 196.0lbs

Have a Great Day My Friends and (ZC) Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC)This is Where We Make OUR STAND

Cheers

260/196.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...