Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9/2011 Daily Update - Fortunes of War 2

Fortunes War. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.


Today was a good day. I ended up leaving early. I went to church with my niece and then we did a little shopping. We then went to The Woodlands Water Way. I showed her the Koi Gardens and then for the highlight of the day we went to eat at the Gooses Acre Irish Pub. I ate a big plate of Beef Ribs. I ordered them minus the BBQ sauce of course. Man were they good. I regret that I did not take a picture of them lol!


I have to admit that I felt like man vs food. Why? Because it was more food than I could eat and I ate it all. I do not tend to overeat, but I got the idea that I did not want to take the Beef Ribs to go and I did not want to throw them away. So I ate them all. I really, really regret it. 


We took a long walk afterwards along the Waterway and then to the Market Street area. This help settle the food down and I felt way better. We had a lot of fun just walking and talking. We also just drove around the The Woodlands to see some of the beautiful developments.


Last night I took her on a guided boat tour on the Waterway taxi. It is about an hour long. It was real nice to see all the lights along the route. The wrap all the trees on the shore line with lights. We then went to the Baker Street Pub aka Sherlock's. I was not hungry so I drank a couple of Scotches (just joking lol) while she ate a grilled chicken salad. It was a most wonderful, peaceful f unfilled day with my niece. 

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Fiends and (ZC) Family! No Surrender!! No Retreat!!


(ZC) I am Spartacus 


Cheers




260/196.2/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Rocky Stage:Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Beef Ribs and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...