Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/2011 Daily Update - New Year, New Me

New Year, New Me. My Spirits and Energy levels are bursting. No Cravings, No Cheats and No Tummy Troubles.

What a way to start a new year. I am vibing full of Energy! I can hardly contain myself. I need to get the outside Christmas decorations down and packed. I have a nice three day weekend. Oh yeah baby!!! I am going to try to get a few things done. I have a guest coming next Tuesday and I need to prepare things for that.

My first new year meal will be Beef Ribs. Wow now that is Zero Carb Paradise!!! If that is not enough I still have plenty of my trusty Fatty Beef Brisket that I made on the outside pit the other night. I getting hungry just thinking of it lol!!!

So I am claiming 2011 as “MY YEAR”. Well what do you mean by that Dave? Well, I Tell You What: This is the year that I will continue to rebuild this body that I have abused for so many years through eating all that garbage out there. As a (ZC)er  we also don’t drink alcohol. I have not touched a drop in over six months. I will be honest when I was young I partied hardy. The last ten years it has mostly been an occasional glass of wine or a beer or two. Never to the “Point of no Return”. Hahaha!!!

I have many battles ahead and a I an ready to take them on or should I say “Bring It On!!!” With (ZC) by my side and a “Will of Steel” I have NO FEAR!!!

This is the time for the “Tide to Turn”, this is the time to “Take the Lead”, this is the time to “Be in Control”. I will continue to march down this path. I will not fail, I refuse to fail, I will Prevail!!!

So My Friends and (ZC) Family its is time for us to: Lead, Follow or Get out of the Way, Because (ZC) is coming and there is no Stopping It Now!!!

BATTLE ON!!!

(ZC)ers On the LOOSE














Cheers

260/197.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):10+++++
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Beef Ribs and H20

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dave,
    Happy New Year....I'm gonna have prime rib!!
    How good is that? Maybe beef ribs tomorrow.
    see ya in a few!!
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, Happy New Years!! Prime rib sounds great! Take it easy, I will be there before you know it.

    (ZC)A Prime Time

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...