Sunday, February 6, 2011

1/6/2011 - Daily Update - Seize the Day

Beautiful Sunday Y’all! My Spirits and Energy Levels are through the ROOF!!! No cravings, no cheats, and no tummy troubles.

Another Beautiful day in The Woodlands. What a turn around. It is 68 degrees, sunny blue skies, windy and just gorgeous.  INCREDITABLE!!!

I stayed up late last night watching movies. I watched Skyline and The Expendables. I got to say  Skyline had a most odd ending. The Expendables  was OK. It was what I expected considering the cast. I Tell You What I am interested in a movie coming in March: Battle: Los Angeles. Well I do like Sci-Fi. Could you guess? Hahaha!!!

Wow the day is going fast and I need to get out of the house and enjoy a little sunshine. The forecast for later in the week is gloomy.

Funny thing, one of my Zero Carb family members, Billi-Jean, point out to me at the forum that I hit an all time (ZC) low yesterday. I did not even notice lol!

Have a great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Seize the Day






Cheers

260/193.6/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

3 comments:

  1. Just looked at your recipe page Dave - fabulous! I will make the moussaka for the kids one day soon for sure. Do you think it would matter if I used 'floopsie' rolls Margot-style rather than Oopsies in it?
    You are doing so well!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa Maree, any kind of "Oopsie" should work. The main reason to use it was to give the bottom stability. I used the Oopsie because I make six at at time and this recipe calls for four. So I had two left over to use for other things. I have not made Oopsie rolls for a long time. I think a single sheet would work better actually.

    Thanks for the kind comments. I feel great and I love life and where (ZC) is taking me. Battle On Lisa Maree!!!

    (ZC) Anyway you Can

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that makes sense, I'll just use a full sheet of floopsie then.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...