Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10/2011 - Daily Update - The Price is Right

 Freezing Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings or cheats. Slight tummy troubles.

Wow was it cold this morning, around 21 degrees. Burr! That’s could for us southern. Don’t get me wrong, believe it or not I like the cold. It is always hot in the south. Cold weather is a treat for me. Minus the ice on the freeways of course lol!

I scored a nice Fatty Beef Brisket at HEB yesterday and a package of Beef rib. A most successful hunt if I should say so myself. I have noticed beef prices edging up lately. In the past I could get the Brisket most of the time for $1.68 lb. I could find Beef ribs for about the same price. The Beef ribs I bought yesterday were on sale for $2.02 lb. I did find some bone-in Rib eyes on sale for $3.77 lb at Randall’s (aka Safeway). I will score some before the sale ends next week.

I defrosted some T-bones to replenish my “emergency steak” stockpile. I will probably grill them Saturday. I just love steak with bone. Oh yeah let’s not forget Beef ribs. I must spend three times longer gnawing on the bones than I do eating the meat. Jeez!!!

I was sssooo relieved to hear the news reports this morning that there was no ice on the freeways this morning. It did rain yesterday, but the wind helped dry off the roads and the rain was light. We are supposed to have a bright sunny weekend with temperatures in the 50’s.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight!!!

(ZC) A Lost Treasure






Cheers
260/194.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...