Thursday, February 10, 2011

2/10/2011 - Zero Carb- On the Night Train

Take me High, Take me Low, Take me where I want to go. You can't take my Joy from Me. Since I found Serenity.

I have a big weekend planned. I will be working on the "Zero Carb Recipe Corner & More" blog. I plan to transfer all the current recipes and comments. The new blog will allow me to archive all the recipes. Currently all my recipes can only be placed on one page and that will get bogged down with too many pictures and will load slowly for those with slower connections. 

I will start looking into Food Photography. I want to take nice pictures for my Step by Step recipes. I am having tons of fun with this. I have  not cooked much variety since starting Zero Carb and I miss all the cooking. This is who I am this what I do.

I Tell You What: my little brain is working overtime thinking new Zero Carb recipes. Some folks may care for variety, some might. I have some ideas that I want to kick around in my Zero Carb Test Kitchen. So sit back and relax and try some of these Step by Step recipes and Enjoy.

(ZC) The Spice of Life












Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...