Wednesday, February 16, 2011

2/16/2011 - Daily Update - A New Campaign

 Back in the Battle.  My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Today I got up with much enthusiasm. Sometimes I think too deep about all that is going on around me. It is easy to get caught up in day to day things that might sidetrack you. I mean the little things that seem to burden us more than they are worth. As I grow older and wiser (I hope) I come to realize that the little things need to be kept in prospective as “Little Things” and not to let them get out of hand.

Well o well I ran out of Fatty Beef Brisket. I served my last meal today for my first meal of the day in which I have yet to eat. I have been buying smaller Briskets because they are more manageable to cook. Small….. well I guess you can call a twelve pound brisket small lol. In the past I would cook twenty pounders. Now those are easy to find the ten to twelve pound deals are not at least for me. So guess who will be on the hunt today? I do have a nice stash of oh so fatty Beef ribs. I have been chowing down on those bad boys for my second meal of the day after work. YUM.

I bought a laptop cart yesterday. It is pretty cool. I like to sit up on my bed and do a lot of work on my laptop from there, but it is hard to manage it. So I finally found a nice cart to put my laptop on. It is sorta like a hospital bedside table that can be extended over the bed. This one is a little shorter and has a section that can tilt. It has a smaller section that is does not tilt and can be used for a mouse or a drink or snack such as a nice fat juicy Beef rib. Ha! Here is a picture of it:







It came in a flat pack box and I had to assemble it. Hey it was a piece of cake (oops) it was a piece of Pemmi. There better. Hahaha!!! So far I love it. I can tilt it in two positions and I can adjust the height. I was a little concerned because my bed sits a little high, but the highest setting seems right and probably could be lowered one level. I just love the tilt feature. Cool! (DW) did not seem to be keen of the idea of the cart in the bedroom. Oh well.

Have a Great Zero Carb Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep On Keeping On!!!

(ZC)  A New Campaign, Battle On!!!





Cheers

260/193.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Beef ribs and H20

2 comments:

  1. Laptop in bed... and a ZC to take care of the rest... this is good life my friend!!!! Let's not say this to DW... LOL

    Prozac (still under the effect of a sip of peoto-bismol...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pz, I Tell You what: Good Life INDEED! Hahaha!!! Sorry that you have not fully recovered from the Pepto-Bismol Yuk! She never reads my Blog lol. She does not wan to encourage me. Jeez. Someday she thinks "Balanced Meals will come into Play........NOT! Fight the Good Fight Pz!!!

    (ZC) "To the Good Life"

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...