Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2/1/2011 - Daily Update - Treasure Hunters

Cookorama. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, no cheats and no tummy troubles.

Well I made my classic oven method Fatty Beef Brisket last night. I took several pictures and I will post them in the (ZC) Recipe Corner area of my blog later after I get home. The pictures currently there are stock photos. So that recipe will get an overhaul. Fatty Beef Brisket has been my main staple on Zero Carb. This is what has help me lose over 65 pound so far.

I also finished taking pictures of Dave's Flash Freeze method of freezing steaks and Beef patties. I will also try to post in the (ZC) Recipe Corner area. This is how I ensure that I have delicious (ZC) food ready at a moment’s notice. I want to come up with solutions, not excuses. Lastly I also will post how I cook my Rib eyes on the grill. I took a lot of photos. Yes, this will be posted in the (ZC) Recipe Corner of the Blog. I have a lot of work to do to get that up to par. Hey, it is a labor of LOVE!!!

I have been having a lot of fun cooking and best of all EATING. I did chomp down a few Beef ribs yesterday after I got home from work and man o man were they great!! I do think they would be a little more tender if I finished them in the oven. I will do that next time and yes I will post a Step by Step recipe chock full of pictures. 

Living life via Zero Carb has been great. My outlook on many fronts are changing for the better. I am very enthusiastic about what tomorrow will bring. Waking up everyday is a pure Joy. I have peace in my heart. As always words can not describe accurately how I feel or my outlook lol!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. Keep On Keeping On and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Hidden Treasures







Cheers

260/194.2/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Beef ribs and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...