Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2/1/2011 - EXTRA - Step by Step Grilled Rib eye Recipe added to (ZC) Recipe Corner

I add the Step by Step Grilled Rib eye recipe to the (ZC) Recipe Corner. I had a blast cooking these steaks, but I will have a bigger blast eating them. Hahaha!!! This recipe should work for any steak. The trick is to cook it according to thickness. This information is easily Googled. Enjoy!!!

Tomorrow my next post will be how to "Flash Freeze" steaks and beef patties. They come out just like the ones at the store. You will have ready to nuke (ZC) food at your finger tips. No excuses, just plenty of emergency food ready for your consumption. Hey, that's how Dave does it lol! I need all the help I can get and this has been a life saver for me. You can "Flash Freeze" any kind of cooked or uncooked meat.

(ZC)ers Prepared not Despaired

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...