Saturday, February 12, 2011

2/12/2011 - Daily Update - Ribs, Ribs and More Ribs

Wonderful Day Y'all! My Spirits and Energy Levels are bursting out the seams!!! No cheats, cravings or tummy troubles.

I am chocked full of energy and I am just happy as a lark lol!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I wake up to yet another beautiful sunny clear blue skied day! It just does not get better than this in The Woodlands at 49 degrees. Outdoors is sunny, fresh and cool. OMG!!!! I just can't wait to go out and enjoy the weather!

(DW) wants to go out to eat today at the Olive Garden with her parents today for lunch (in an hour or so). I would opt out, but we will go walking down the Water Way afterwards. So I will go. What will Dave eat? Nothing. I plan to eat a bite here before we leave, hungry or not. I will drink a cool glass of sparkling water I just may dare to have a lime or lemon squeeze in it or not. Hey I don't mind sitting while everyone else eats, it won't be the first time and it won't be the last time. It is part of LIFE as a (ZC)er living in a SAD world. Ha how sad is that lol!

On to better things. B.E.E.F. R.I.B.S. YES!!!!!!!! We are talking Beef Rib Fest 2011 Y'all! OK so I went a little overboard yesterday evening after a long grueling day at work (lol) and found some fresh cut Beef Ribs on sale at HEB at $1.99 lb. So I scored three packs of Beef Ribs along with one pack of Pork Ribs for good measure. I have in the freezer two other packages of Beef Ribs. So here I sit surrounded and out numbered by Beef Ribs. What is a (ZC)er to do?? Well, I Tell You What: I plan on a wholesale onslaught of those bad boys. I will be fire up both my pits, coal and gas, on the Morrow and have a Riborama showdown and it ain't gonna be pretty. Hahaha!!! I also have three T-bones ready for action as my emergency steaks ready for action.

I will make Dave's soon to be famous "Rib Tents" and cook away. Yes, it will be a most glorious day to say the least lol. Anyway I plan to have a nice day with (DW) and (ILs). I can't wait to under the sunshine soaking up some good old vitamin "D".

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and (ZC) Family. Battle On!!!


(ZC) It's a BLAST








Cheers


260/193.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10+
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. You have written many things since the beginning of but today, you have said it loud and high: < I don't mind sitting while everyone else eats, it won't be the first time and it won't be the last time. It is part of LIFE as a (ZC)er living in a SAD world.>

    It took my years to arrive at this point; you did it in a few months. Congratulations!!!

    The day humans decided to stop taking care of there own food needs and let others do the work for them, they were exposed to human's greediness, the result being that today's bad health is the tip of the iceberg of how much we are victims of a big fraud.

    Prozac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pz, I for one will not miss out on the company of those I love because of some stinking carbs. Did they have something I could eat at the Olive Garden? Actually "Yes". They had braised Beef ribs and grilled Pork. Would I order them? Well if I was hungry possible. I always have this little voice inside that they may have hidden carbs in marinades or sugar in rubs. It does not cost anything to ask and if the answer is "I don't know" then I don't order. It is as simple as that. I am not willing to trade. No, no way Jose. I am not going to die from a little hunger. Hey I still have a lot of reserves HA!

    Well Thank You PZ, for your compliment and points of view. I always enjoy reading your comments. I like this comment so much that I am going to make it a post along with my response. I hope you don't mind. The title will be "A Special Message from PZ aka Prozac". Battle On!!!

    (ZC) Wise Words

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...