Saturday, February 12, 2011

2/12/2011 - Extra - A Special Message from PZ aka Prozac

Prozac said:


You have written many things since the beginning of but today, you have said it loud and high: < I don't mind sitting while everyone else eats, it won't be the first time and it won't be the last time. It is part of LIFE as a (ZC)er living in a SAD world.>

It took my years to arrive at this point; you did it in a few months. Congratulations!!!

The day humans decided to stop taking care of there own food needs and let others do the work for them, they were exposed to human's greediness, the result being that today's bad health is the tip of the iceberg of how much we are victims of a big fraud.

Prozac


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave's response:


Hi Pz, I for one will not miss out on the company of those I love because of some stinking carbs. Did they have something I could eat at the Olive Garden? Actually "Yes". They had braised Beef ribs and grilled Pork. Would I order them? Well if I was hungry possible. I always have this little voice inside that they may have hidden carbs in marinades or sugar in rubs. It does not cost anything to ask and if the answer is "I don't know" then I don't order. It is as simple as that. I am not willing to trade. No, no way Jose. I am not going to die from a little hunger. Hey I still have a lot of reserves HA!

Well Thank You PZ, for your compliment and points of view. I always enjoy reading your comments. I like this comment so much that I am going to make it a post along with my response. I hope you don't mind. The title will be "A Special Message from PZ aka Prozac". Battle On!!!

(ZC) Wise Words








Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...