Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13/2011 - Daily Update - Full Speed Ahead

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Yet another glorious beautiful day in The Woodlands. Clear blue skies at 44 degrees currently (9 am)  for a high today of 67 degrees by 3 pm. A Glorious Day Indeed!

I had a ton of fun yesterday with (DW) and (ILs). As planned we went out to eat OR should I say they went out to eat and I watched lol! It was OK. I have a Will of Steel and this was not a biggie for me. This is life living as a  Zero Carber (ZC)er and I am GOOD with it. I know things are not going to change not matter how successful I am. It is what it is. I just move on with my own agenda.

After they ate we took a nice stroll down the Water Way. MAN there was a whole lotta folks out. I can't blame them. with the recent horrible weather and all. It was sure nice to see all the folks just taken in the Great weather and enjoying themselves like us. The skies were blue and clear. The air held a cool crisp feeling. It was a magic mixture of a bright sunny day with a clean cool breeze keep things conformable. I wore a long sleeve shirt = no jacket required.

Well later today will be Riborama 2011 I have a ton of Beef ribs and one package of swine (Pork) ribs ready to rock. I will try to take a few pictures and post them tomorrow with my weekly update. Time to get outta here and enjoy the weather while I can.

(ZC) Full Speed Ahead






Cheers

260/193.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...