Thursday, February 17, 2011

2/17/2011 - Daily Update - Butterfly Nets

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings or cheats. Minor tummy troubles last night.

Hello, Hello, Hello! Another fresh day in the Life of Zero Carb! I am feeling a bit better from my small bout of tummy troubles last night. I don’t know what triggered it. I am still a little under the weather, but not by much. I continue to have this feeling of resurgence. I continue to feel strong.

I scored a nice Fatty Beef Brisket yester at HEB @ $1.99 lb and cooked it about a third of the way on the “Q” to get the smoke flavor from the wood box. I used Mesquite wood for the smoke. It has a milder taste to me than Hickory. It is just a change. I do enjoy Hickory. I plan on experimenting with other woods in the near future. The woods I am interested in is Pecan, Apple and Oak.  Any suggestions y’all??

BTW I posted a picture of the brisket I cooked last night on Tilla’s Journal for those interested. After I cooked it I let it rest and continue cooking on my kitchen island. I Tell You What: the entire kitchen smelled just oh so glorious this morning.  I did not get up early enough to do my regular cubing, so I sliced off a couple of hunks and took it to work for my first meal of the day. YUM!!!!

I am going to start yet another New Blog titled: “MY New Life by Zero Carb”………………not. I do feel that way.  I just want to go to the rooftops and shout it out: “I AM A ZERO CARBER AND I LOVE MY NEW LIFE!!!”  At that point the nice gentlemen with the white coats and large butterfly nets will arrive to take me away to my very own padded cell and they will even provide me with a fitted jacket. Hahaha!!!

“Take Me High, Take Me Low, Take Me Where I want to Go. You can't take my Joy from me since I found Serenity.” – Dave-

Well, I gotta tellya that I just love that laptop cart. It makes oh so easy to use the laptop from bed. Hey you gotta do what you gotta do lol!

Have a Great Zero Carb Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!

(ZC) ers One Step Beyond







Cheers

260/193.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Beef ribs and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...