Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/19/2011 - Daily Update - Zero Carb - The Sweetest Taboo

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy Levels are on the RISE! No cravings, no cheats or tummy troubles.

First of All I want to thank those who have stopped by and wished me a "Happy Birthday" on the Forum, and on my Blog.

Today I celebrate my 47th birthday. I gotta tellya I feel Great. I had a lot of rest last night. I feel refreshed and I can just feel the Energy Surging through my body. It feels as if it were on the rise. Step back energizer bunny Dave is fixing to blow you out the water lol! I made my reservations for The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center. There should be a total of nine of us. So far the weather is overcast, but we should get some sun later, I hope.

I have had Baby Back ribs on the mind ever since I chose the restaurant that we will go today. A full rack........ aaaahhh ..... I 'm in Pork Paradise just thinking of it. Hahaha!!! Now those folks know how to do real BBQ, heck did I forget I was in Texas lol! I should expect no less.

Now let me see what do I want for my birthday? HHHMMM ........... well.............. I got it!! NOTHING!!! You might be thinking "What the H_ _ _" or something more colorful lol! Look I have got the biggest Gift of All: ZERO CARB!!!!! Guess What?? It is truly the Gift that keeps on Giving. So what else could I possibly want.

I sit here in bed this morning armed with my new laptop cart..........(did I tell you that I bought myself a new laptop cart? lol)........ anyway as I was saying: I sit here in bed typing away thinking: "Can it get any better than this?" Yes it can. Can it? Well I truly think it can. Weight Loss is a very big role in my Journey through Zero Carb. Is it the only factor? I have to be very honest and say at the very beginning it was the only factor that I really considered. From what I have read on the Forum many, many people have benefited from (ZC) for other things besides the weight loss. Now that is something BIG.I can not forget to mention that I was on low does Blood Pressure meds and that has gone away. Zero Carb =  Benefits out the A_ _. oopps sorry I almost forgot myself.

I will continue to speak about the benefits of (ZC) in this section, you folks were getting a bit too graphic for me, you know with the language and all, anyway.......... now back to the many benefits of the (ZC) way of eating part two: have you got the notion that I have had some pretty good ENERGY SPIKES while on Zero Carb, hey I gotta tellya that has been one of my all time favorite benefits of this (WOE). I mean it is right next in line of the weight loss. Skin? Well not too many men will talk about skin and such, but I will. I have noticed  my skin clearer and with a nice, a nice......... glow? Yes. I guess glow describes it best. Hey it shines! Not oily just nice and clear. I just don't know the words y'all lol.

All right I guess I have to say at the end of the day that ZERO CARB has been the "SWEETEST TABOO"  which brings to mind one of my all time favorite recording artist: Sade. I love her unique style, she is a class act. I have been to three of her concerts back in the day. So yes I have that song playing over and over in the background as I type lol.

Ramble, ramble, ramble ........... hey! I am still a (ZC) baby by all standards. I am almost 8 (ZC) months old. Just a babe in the woods. I am still figuring things out and learning along the way and having the Time of MY Life!! OK I guess that's all for now folks.

Have a Great Zero Carb Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Sade: Sweetest Taboo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XSSsoxYHOM









Cheers

260/193.6/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Baby Back ribs and H20

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to know that you are in a great mood to celebrate your birthday!!! And it is not "all about food"... There is so much to life then eating... like... like... well let's see... would getting a new laptop cart be one of them???

    I am now over my Pepto Bismol "sip", feeling like an alcoholic or a drug addict coming out of a relapse. I have learn a lot in the past week...

    Pro"ZC"ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pz, happy, happy, happy...lol! (ZC) has a wide range of benefits indeed. Did I tell you about my new laptop cart? OK enough with the cart already hahaha!!! Sorry I got carried away with my new toy.

    Glad to hear your episode with pink stuff is over. I could recommend you to a support group lol! BTW I like your Pro"ZC"ac. I never caught that before....neat. Of course I would write it in this form: Pro(ZC)ac. Hey it's my calling card. I will do a late update today. Not until I get back from "Americas" brunch. I had so much fun last night. Fight the Good Fight Pz!!!

    (ZC) Just Because

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...