Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21/2011- Supplemental - Just a Thought

I love being Zero Carb. It is a big part of my LIFE. It has giving me a second chance to live life to its fullest. I was on the path to destruction concerning my HEALTH. Now I have a new lease on LIFE!!!

This is where I am and this is where I will be for the REST of MY LIFE. I am grateful for all the gifts given to me by Zero Carb I can not count the ways, Sounds like a poem or something lol! Actually I am very much serious about this and I did not mean to make light of it. Lately I have been thinking of just concentrating on the one thing that I have not had a lot of time to deal with. What is that you might ask? Well it is really more than one. The main one believe it or not is my "Zero Carb Recipe Corner Blog and More" I still have not launched it and that has me worried. I have the initial setup, but I have not transfered anything to it. I have not added anything new to the current page on this blog and I am not happy about that. If you knew me better you would understand that cooking is a passion for me. It is my ART. I don't claim to be a chef (lol), but like the writer who never gets his book published it is his passion.

I have almost come to the conclusion of quiting both the Forum and this personal Blog or at least scaling way back and concentrate on the the cooking blog in order to launch it the way it should be: A main focus not an after thought.

Like the title of the post this is "Just a Thought" and I guess I am a little frustrated and I wish I could manage my time better and get more things done. For now My Friends and Zero Carb Family I will continue to post at the Forum and Here. I will have to work harder on the cooking blog to launch it as it should be.

These things have been weighing heavy in my little head and I thought I would convey it. It actually feels better to announce it. I am not going anywhere for now or hopefully ever. I promise to try to make more time to devote to all. Fight the Good Fight and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Stand Your Ground







Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...