Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22/2011 - Daily Update - Love is in the Air

Good Tidings All. My Spirits and Energy levels are high. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Love is in the Air. My love affair with this (WOE) is still strong. Like any relationship I have had to adjust in certain areas in order to make it work. Overall it is all good. Ahhh what a romantic. Hahaha!!! No really, I have had a great time finding out what works for me. Some say that spices effect their weight loss. Well, for me that has not been the case. I have used spices in my meats and I am OK with it. I have never been a big salt fan and I  feel that it is a culprit for water retention. This is just my opinion. I noticed when I cook my meats on the outdoor "Q" it needs less seasoning because of the flavor I get from the wood smoke.

I was a little down last night. Too much thinking lol! I am on the Up and Up today! Bring it On!!! I have decided to make more time which equals less TV time and Net browsing. I will put a good effort to get the "Zero Carb Recipe Corner & More" up and running. I can do it and I will. Hey it sounded convincing too me lol!

Yesterday I was approached by an employee from another department that wanted to get together to discuss my weight loss. So I arranged for some time this morning. So just after opening this morning the employee showed up and asked: "What is the secrete to your success?" Well I explained Zero Carb in its simplest form and she was blown away. I don't think she quite understood the dynamics of this way of eating. I tried to explain the evils of SAD, but I don't think I hit home. People are so brain washed with high fiber low fat diets that some are unreachable. Hey it's what her Doc told her to do. Why would she listen to me? Another one Bites the Dust. I really hate wasting my time explaining to folks about (ZC) just for them the shake their heads in disbelief and wake away thinking that I am a lunatic. Jeez!

This is where I stand and this is who I am. Like it or leave it. I am in Love with this (WOE) and I plan on a long love affair that will last a Lifetime. Yes, I promise never to cheat lol!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Make Your Stand!!!


(ZC)ers Elite Forces LTD






Cheers

260/194.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Where in the world do you get all your energy??? Life seems so easy for you... Not that I have to complain for myself as I am a young retired but this ZC seems to boost you up so much...

    I took nearly 5 lbs in a week with this Pepto sip thing... trying to calm down my cravings with heavy cream... I did drank a nice quantity but not that much calories-wise to explain 5 lbs... Anyway, 3 lbs are already gone since I am back to meat + fat...

    Cannot wait to see what your weight will be tomorrow, 48 hours after your birthday celebration extravaganza. Very interesting.

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, Energy seems to be coming out my ears lol! Since I broke the 200 lb barrier I have turned a new corner on life. Things are really different for me. My energy, my body configuration, my general outlook on LIFE!! I am Born Again. I am not who I was just 8 months ago. I came to a fork in the road. My choices were business as usual or the (ZC) path to a new life. Well I think you know the path I chose.

    My weight has been jumping up and down as of late. Thank God it is mostly in ounces lol! Jeez I don't know how I would handle it if it were in pounds like yours. I am glad to see that things are coming back to normal for you. Lets wait and see, but I am not too concerned about the weight. I fully believe that (ZC) will take me to where I need to go. I have no doubt.

    Keep the Faith Pro(ZC)ac!!!

    (ZC) F-R-E-E-D-O-M

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...