Thursday, February 24, 2011

2/24/2011 - Daily Update - Leap of Faith

OMG!!! My Spirits and Energy levels way, way out there. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Good times, these are the good times. Leave your cares behind these are the good times. "MY" new state of mind ................... OK already. My next tune will be: Celebrate good times, Come On. There's a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years............. OK, OK, OK................ I think I got it out of my system y'all. Why so happy? Why such a festive mood?

Well I will tell you why OR should I...............?? Hey just joking. I won the Lotto Texas and I am a Millionaire, yeah right lol! Actually I am on the move concerning the scale again. Now that's what I'm talking about!!!

I can't wait to have my old "War Buddies" over on Saturday and talk old times. We have kept in lose contact with each other over the years. We had a reunion once about 15 years ago or so. Man time goes by too fast. I put my life in the hands of these guys many times in the past and they never let me down. I trust them without a doubt. They are the only ones I can talk to about this past .............. they were a part of it and understand fully. If I were to go into battle again I would not hesitate to have them watch my back as I watched theirs.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 192.8 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep on Keeping On and Battle On!!!


(ZC) Leap of Faith










Cheers

260/192.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):11
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...