Friday, February 25, 2011

2/25/2011 - Daily Update - Zero Carb Strikes Again

Howdy. My Spirits and Energy levels are "Sky Rockets In Flight". No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

WOW, what another nice surprise on the scale this morning. It is strange that for about three weeks or so I was totally "Bounces in Ounces". I know I should not care, but yes Dave is human after all. It did irk me a little. Sorry. Did it make me feel that (ZC) was failing me? No way Jose. I was on a good role and I just hated to stop all of a sudden. I Tell You What: I kept doing what is Right, I did not stray. I think that my body was just catching up. I guess. I dunno. I have total faith in this Way of Eating. I not the brightest bulb here. I know the basics and so far that has gotten me to where I am now.

Well, I am anticipating my "Weekend Reunion" with my Battle Buddies. I am so excited. I have seen these guys individually recently. Now they have not seen each other since that last reunion. I can think of a couple of more buddies that I wish I could invite, but I have lost track of them.

Well it looks like Spring is already here in The Woodlands. I will be having a good time on Saturday followed by some big time yard work on Sunday. Ha. Oh well fortunes of war lol.

I am just about out of Fatty Beef Brisket today. I have been thinking (danger, danger danger) about revisiting an old friend: Ground Beef aka Gruel. I still like the Brisket, but I was thinking about a little change up in my day to day routine. I had some pretty good results with it in the past and it has been a long time since I ate any on a regular basis. So I will be on the Hunt after work for a good deal.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 192.4 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day and Weekend my Friends and (ZC) Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!!


(ZC) Can you hear me Now






Cheers

260/192.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):11
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Maybe what we are seeing here is the proof of one theory: if you have a big meal like your "birthday extravaganza", your body interpret this as "there is plenty of food..." and then boost your metabolism up which would explain your non-stop lost this week...??????

    I do not like to discuss the principles of ZC but I allow myself to ask the question...

    Pro(ZC) ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, I tell you what: I am just glad to be back in the game lol! I really was not worried, but it is nice to see results when you are doing the right thing. I am still way too fat and need to lose more.

    Hey, there are no real experts on (ZC). Open minded folks like us should be able to discuss it without worry. Thanks for stopping by. Keep the Faith and Battle On my Friend!!!

    (ZC) Anyway You Can

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...