Saturday, February 26, 2011

2/26/2011 - Daily Update - Reunion of Comrades in Arms

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy Levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

I will keep this short due to preparations needed for my reunion today with my old Comrades-in-Arms. I am so excited. I was actually able to contact another buddy on a whim and he agreed to come to the reunion. So there will be four of us in total. I have another friend that will attend. He is my oldest friend of all. We have been friends since the 3rd grade. So actually 5 in total.

Yes I plan to make a feast for all. These guys are not (ZC)ers, so I will make both. The (ZC) food I will make will be Rib eyes, Snow Crab and Shrimp.  The seafood will be made in a steam pot with corn and potatoes. I also will make rice, beans and a garden salad. I am also entertaining the thought of making chicken wings. I am not sure on that part yet.

I have a million and one things to do and I need to hop to it. This is going to be a most glorious day indeed.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Fight the Good Fight!!!


(ZC)ers A Band of Brothers
















Cheers

260/192.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Rib eye, Snow Crab, Shrimp  and H20

2 comments:

  1. Have a great day with your pals. Enjoy all that ZC stuff you have planned and enjoy your cooking skills for that other stuff. LOL
    See ya in SD soon. Oh and congrats on those new lows.
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri, Thank you. I swear you are a real class act. You are indeed an Honorary Texan for Life. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

    (ZC) Friend of Dave

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...