Sunday, February 27, 2011

2/27/2011 - Daily Update - All's Well that Ends Well

Wow, what a Great reunion I had yesterday with my buddies. We ate and talked and talked and did I mentioned that we talked a little lol! They were amazed at my Zero Carb weight loss and  made some nice comments to me.

We re-hatched a ton of old war stories. It brought back a lot of memories. We basically stuck with the good times and let the bad ones stay in the past where they belong. My oldest friend who was in attendance, but not part of that past told them all that he felt like he knew them all because of all the old war stories I would tell him.

At the end of the night I made everyone promise that it would not take this long to get together again. Too much time has gone by, so much lost time. We have so little ahead of us. I am the baby of the bunch. The others range from three to ten years older than me more or less. Man did I miss those guys. It felt Great and Weird being all together again. Two of them actually live relatively close to me. The other is on the other side of town, but not too far.

We took a few pictures during and towards the end of gathering. I almost did not want it to end. These were the people that kept me safe during times and that I kept safe during times. We watched each others SIX and  we never let anyone out flank us.

The weather was Great. We ended up spending 90% of the time on my back patio with the tiki torches going and my water features on. they were impressed with the place and made a lot of gracious comments. They loved the food. I'm telling you these guys are the BEST. There is nothing like talking about old times with those who lived them with you. My friend that I have known the longest spent the night. He had some business in the area today. We chatted quite a bit this morning until he left around 10:30 am. He will try to make it back next weekend and may spend the night. These are my brothers now and forever.

Well, I did not weigh myself this morning because I forgot. I must have been preoccupied with my friend being over. I ate a steak and some snow crab. The only thing really out of place is that I ate around 7:30 pm which is really out of place for me.

I have decided to give the Fatty Beef Brisket a break. I crumbled around six pounds of  Ground Beef and Ground Chuck about  50/50. I seasoned it up a little. I will be eating  that for a while and see where it takes me. I have had success with it in the past. I just wanted a change. I don't know how long I will be eating it.

I hope everyone had a Great Zero Carb weekend. Draw the Line, Face your Enemies, and Battle On!!!

(ZC)ers Do It BETTER
















Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...