Monday, February 28, 2011

2/28/2011 - Zero Carb Extra

A member of the Zero Carb forum made a real nice comment to me, but what intrigued me was the question that he attached to it. So here is the question he asked and the answer I gave him:


"SteveK
OMG I wish for 1% of your enthusiasm, package it up and send it to me.  I will even pay for shipping. Congrats on the new all time low. 


 Did you ever think you would get there when you started?"

Hi Steve, Thanks buddy. You know, I did not know what to expect. I was pretty sure that I would lose weight. I did not know that I was going to get Energy Spikes lol. Some days, like today, I am charged up. I can't sit still. I swear I have to put my ear buds on and listen to 80s or 90s dance music and tap away. Jeez. I have been going at it since 6:30 am and I don't feel any end is sight.

From the start I had get into the right frame of mind. I know a couple of folks (not on this forum) that started (ZC) and failed within a day or two. Why? Because they were not mentally prepared for the life style change and commitment. I asked them a simple question before they started (ZC): Are you ready? They said "yes" and I said "NO" are you ready? They looked at me as if I were crazy and said with a little laugh "yes". Well, I was looking for "Hell Yes, I am ready!!!" I'm sorry IMO I feel you need to be fired up and willing to do what it takes to succeed on (ZC). It won't take long to figure what foods work and don't work for your personal body chemistry. That is the beauty of this journal. Use it as a tool to aid your Journey. It is a day to day experience. Chronicle it and learn from failures and successes alike. I'm not the brightest turnip (oops) on the truck, but it did not take long to figure that Fatty Beef and H20 work for me.


Steve you have had many successes. Feed off of them. Be strong for yourself and your family. I know you can get through the rough patches. Live Long, Be Strong and Battle On Steve!!!

(ZC) The Buck Stops Here












Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...