Thursday, February 3, 2011

2/3/2011 - Daily Update - Peace Be the Journey

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

I had a brief encounter with a gentleman from another department. I took a class with him about two years ago. He stared at me in amazement. He told me that he did not recognize me at first. He had a coworker with his and they proceeded to ask questions about my weight loss. They are both somewhat overweight and were interested in hearing my story. They actually seem genuinely interest about Zero Carb. It was a pleasant surprise.

We are experiencing extremely cold temperatures for this part of the country.   Thank God they got the heat working in my office today. I froze my ever diminishing rear end off yesterday lol!
I wanted to update my Blog with the Step by Step Flash Freeze method I use, but I got lazy and did not do it. I promise it will be up before I go to bed tonight.

My outlook on Life continues to amaze me. I just love life more and more each day. I hope I don’t lose this feeling anytime soon.  I look forward to another day. Another day filled with peace and harmony. No, I am not converting to …………..uumm…………. whatever ……… you were thinking. I guess. Right? I hope you know what I mean, because it got lost in translation. Hahaha!!!

I scored a nice single rack of Beef ribs while on the Hunt at Wal-Mart. It was marked down $3.00. I just love finding deals on Beef. They also had a couple of packs of Ox tails. I almost bought them, and then I thought “not just now.” I have never cooked Ox tails, but I’m sure to find an easy recipe on the net. Just off hand I would slow cook them in the crock pot.

I love Life and all the Gifts it provides me each and every morning I wake. I hope this is not a dream. Maybe I am one of those Matrix deals. OK Dave it’s time to come back down to earth. Hahaha!!!

Have a Great Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Cool Running’s!!!

(ZC) Peace be the Journey






Cheers
260/194.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...