Saturday, February 5, 2011

2/5/2011 - Daily Update - Still Standing and Ready for the World

Greetings All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are Great. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

I live to see another day. OK, I don't mean to sound like a 'Drama Queen" lol! Yesterday is in the past. I will live and learn and move on. Today is a most beautiful sunny clear blue skies filled day!

We will take off shopping at an Asian Market type store to find some exotic goodies. I have never been to this particular store. Most "real" Asian market type stores have an areal where they have whole roasted chickens, ducks, and pigs. If this place has them I will venture and buy some of the pork. I will avoid the ones that have that "Red Glaze". Most of the meat hanging is the variety that are glaze free. We will see. Right now China is celebrating their new years. It goes on for many days, not only one day of celebration like in the "States". They celebrate it for 15 days if I am not mistaken.

I have more zeal for Life each and everyday. I feel Great. My outlook is bright and positive. I just feel like a new person. I know I have mentioned this before, but I can't get over this feeling. It just feels so darn Great!! I just want to share it each and everyday. You know, when I was young I had this feeling. I feeling that I have just begun to experience life. Everyday was a new adventure of living and learning new things. As time went on and I felt that I had learned all that I could learn. I lost that "Spark". Life started to feel just a day by day thing. Nothing too exciting or new. A boring routine: Wake, work and sleep. Oh  I forgot: eat and get fat. How could I forget that Jeez!! Now those days are gone.

I am not overemphasizing when I say "I wake up looking Forward to a new (ZC) day." What will it bring me?, What new things if any will I learn. No, my friends and Zero Carb Family. my environment has not changed. So What Has Changed Dave? Good Question. The Simple Way I Look At Life. I have Joy in my Heart. I am Happy. I look for the Light and not the Dark in things. I am Positive and not Negative Yes the Glass is half Full not half Empty. This is just the way I feel.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep the Faith!!!

(ZC) Don't Fight the Feeling











Cheers

260/193.6/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket, Roasted Pork (?) and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...