Sunday, February 6, 2011

2/6/2011 - Step by Step Flash Freeze Method Just Added

Howdy All. I just added my Step by Step Flash Freeze method of freezing my Rib eye steaks and Beef patties. I just love the way the meat keeps the fresh taste. I hope this will help anyone trying (ZC). I can tell you one thing: this has helped me throughout my (ZC) Journey. I always have something ready to eat. No excuses for me.  I make 3 - 4 one pound Rib eyes and cut them in half or I make 1/4 - 1/3 pound Beef patties or both. They make a great quick meal.

(ZC) Make a Way









Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...