Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2/8/2011 - Daily Update - Getting Jiggy with It

Good Tidings All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats, or tummy troubles.

I am having a great day so far. It looks like San Diego is back on the plate. Just a week later than previously planned. I may end up buying the tickets today. So San Diego Mini Meat 2 should be coming to a theater near you soon. Hahaha!!!  Heads up Gaby and Teri!

Lately I have been eating my first meal of the day early in the morning. I just wait until I am hungry. A few months ago I would eat later in the morning.  I guess it just part of changes going on inside of me lol!

I am not looking forward to this Thursday or Friday. WHY? According to the weather forecast we should be getting more cold icy roads. Yikes! I have my alternate route planned and I will pray for the good Lord to watch over me as I trek to work.  Our forecast for the next three days Wed High 46 low 24 rain, Thu high 44 low 25, Fri high 52 low 28 degrees. Will there be Ice? Maybe?

You know over 800 accidents were reported last Friday. That all happened in 12 hours of less. Scary to say the least.

I am up a little on the weight. No worries here. I am just going with the (ZC) flow and I trust that good times are around the corner. Hey actually Good Times are NOW!!!

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Battle On till the break of Dawn.

(ZC) and the Beat Goes On





Cheers

260/194.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...