Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2/9/2011 - Daily Update - In Too Deep

Good day all. My Spirits and Energy levels are in check. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Well, well, well ………………. What is today going bring? As For me your guess is good as any.  ………………….. Something nice, something wonderful or all of the above.

It is grand having a new state of mind. A new outlook on life. A new zeal. A new zest for what comes my way. Just being………..well…………here. Enjoying all the simple things. Enjoying the complicated things.  Living and learning. Just doing the do.

I am in a “deep” mood today. Could you guess lol! As I sit here thinking I am sipping on my triple chocolate mocha latte with extra whipped cream..........Not. Hahaha. Yes, that last statement was some dark (ZC) humor.  Alright back on track……I do like to joke around a little……pardon me.

I am creating a second blog dedicated to Zero Carb cooking and related items. It is an extension of my “Zero Carb Recipe Corner" currently at my Blog. What is the name of that Blog, and where can I find it. Great questions y’all. Actually all you have to do is click on the same tab. Instead of all the recipes and step by step instructions, you will see a link. The link will take you straight to the other blog. The name? Let me see……….HHHHMMM….. “Zero Carb Recipe Corner & More”. I have the basic layout done. I need to transfer all the recipes and comments there and then I will link it. If I have time this weekend, I will complete the project.  It is a labor of LOVE.

I swear Zero Carb is beginning to become an afterthought for me. I love that state of mind. I just do it because it is natural. It is second nature. Because it is what I should have been doing all along. What a great satisfying feeling. I mean wonderful. Once again simple words cannot describe it. It is way too deep in me. Go figure.

I have a lot of Journal catching up to do. I’m sorry that I have not been posting much outside my Journal. I do enjoy reading other journals and learning from others. I plan on catching up and posting. I do appreciate all the wonderful comments posted on my Journal. I hope is some little way my simple words bring a smile or a thought or something positive to someone.

Have a Great Zero Carb Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. No Surrender!! No Retreat!! Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) In Too Deep





Cheers

260/194.0/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...