Friday, February 18, 2011

2/18/2011 - Daily Update - I'll Be There, Just Take My Hand

Howdy Y’all. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there

I'll be there to comfort you,
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you
I'll be there with a love that's strong
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on

Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know he'd better be good to you
'Cause if he doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there

(Just look over your shoulders, honey - oo)

I'll be there, I'll be there, whenever you need me, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah

I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there... 

Yes you guessed it these are the lyrics to “I’ll be there” by the Jackson 5. I kept thinking about this song on my commute to work this morning. Upon examining the actual words I can see how a lot of it correlates with (ZC) to ME. How? Just read the words. I would be surprised if there was not just one line in the whole song that did not make a connection with you concerning Zero Carb. I am thinking too Deep again…………. Probably ……. maybe …….. I dunno lol.  OK I’m Weird like That!!!

This is MY Birthday Weekend. I will get a double dose of Birthday Cheer. Saturday I will dine at The Woodlands Resort and Conference Center and Sunday I will have brunch at Americas. It is a South American style restaurant located right next to one of my favorite Irish Bistro/Pub The Gooses Acre. From what I read on the Net they have a “Carver’s Table”. I can’t wait. Hahaha!!!

Have a Great Zero Carb Day and Weekend my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep On Keeping On and Battle On!!!

MJ & The Jackson 5: I'll Be There

(ZC) I’ll Be There, Just Take My Hand






Cheers

260/193.6/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won’t Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Briske and H20

2 comments:

  1. have a great birthday! I am totally zero carb - but on the days I do (which is now going to be most), I have cut my carbs to zero, instead of adding onions and stuff which add up, I just have piece of mind and just ZERO carbs with my evening ribeye or ny strip

    Thank you for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi golooraam, welcome to my world. hahaha!!!! Congratulations on the (ZC) front! I have to be honest, I do enjoy spices on my meats. I don't use much salt, but I like onion and garlic powders and fresh cracked black pepper.

    I have had so much peace on Zero Carb it is amazing. Good for you. Keep the Faith and Battle On golooraam!!!

    (ZC)Peace be the Journey (Cool Runnings)

    Cheer

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...