Thursday, March 10, 2011

3/10/2011 - Daily Update - There is No End

Good Tidings. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Yesterday was Ash Wednesday. So what is a Zero Carber to give up for Lent? Well if I ate dairy I could give that up. If I ate pork, chicken or seafood on a regular basis I could give that up. Wow what a dilemma! Well in reality food does not have to be the focus. So I will give up writing in this blog..........NOT!!!

Actually I will give up watching TV in the evenings when I get home. Instead I will open the Good Book, read and meditate. For me, that's a Good Thing.

I tell you what speaking of reading, I will purchase today a couple of books by Gary Taubs called "Why We Get Fat: and What to do bout it"and "Good Calories Bad Calories" I have heard nothing but good reviews about both of them. So I will read these books and as I do I will comment everyday on the section that I read. This should prove interesting. This will be fun and informative. 

I am still enjoying everyday that I have the privilege to wake up to. Zero Carb has been a true blessing for me. I love the Life that I am living. My outlook on Life has done a 180. I am Free, I am Refreshed, I am Strong, I am a whole New Person. I am more than sure by the time I lose all my weight it will be more that 100 pounds from my highest of 280 lbs. Unless I bulk up on some muscles I can't see being over 180 lbs. This is just how I feel I could be wrong, but time will tell the truth My Friends. Yes indeed! 

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Family. Battle On!!!

(ZC)er to the Finish



Cheers

260/189.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. You understand so well all the principles of ZC, and your results are the proof, that you really need no more in formation about it...

    Of course, if you want to answer questions about the from friends and co-workers, Taube's will bring you concise informations that will help you to understand why ZC is working and why it is healthy.

    For me, it is now the bible of ZC. All the answers are there. The book could easily be summarize in 4-5 pages... Maybe you should read it before GOOD CALORIES-BAD CALORIES which is much more detailed but still a masterpiece especially on history of nutrition.

    When you have found your road, you loose the need to look back and you feel confident that you will arrive where you are born to go.

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, yeah I better educate myself. You gotta know folks at work are really asking the questions and the "Eat meat and Drink water" deal is not too convincing other than the weight loss. I just want to be able to explain/defend this way of eating with more facts.

    Hey now do I detect a Poet? I just love that last sentence "When you have found your road, you loose the need to look back and you feel confident that you will arrive where you are born to go." Keep the Faith and Battle On My Friend!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...