Friday, March 11, 2011

3/11/2011 - Daily Update - The Game Plan

Greetings from planet Mars. My Spirits and Energy levels flying high. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

HA! Greetings Indeed. What can I say energy burst like bolts. This is definitely a high energy toe tapping foot stomping day y'all. So I have the ear buds on and jamming to Haddaway "What is Love?"once again. Hey it is high intense and long play.It also reminds of some old school days. I am feeling really Great!! I wish YouTube had a loop built into their player. When it comes to music I have always listen to the beat. I almost always ignore the lyrics. It is not on purpose. I think it has to do with dancing. I have posted before that I just love to dance. I guess that just draws me to the beat. Go figure.

Yesterday I called a couple of book stores for the two Gary Taubes books and they were out of stock. Well that is not good and good at the same time. Not good because I wanted them lol! Good because maybe the "Message" is getting out. Hey that is indeed a GOOD thing. I pondered about buying them in eBook form. I was hesitant at first, but now I think I have convinced myself to do just that. So tomorrow I will purchase them and start to read and discuss them here. It should be interesting. Hey at least it will provide some talking points. Sometimes I feel like a crop dusting pilot flying my bi-plane in the jet age. I need to get up on the info and spreed the word. Just providing an example of doing it successfully is not enough. I need to make this blog a little more educational. I am sure to learn a lot.

Its all good to share. I am happy to try to promote this way of eating (WOE) for the good of all who wish to venture down this path. It is healthy and natural. Believe me if it were not I would have failed long, long ago and would be on the road to 300 lbs +. Instead Zero Carb has given me a second chance to enjoy life. 70 lbs and holding so far and waiting for more to come off and it will. I am totally confident and committed to this life style.

Have a Great Zero Carb Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. It's never too late, the Battle still rages and reinforcements are needed. Battle On!!!

(ZC) Help is HERE


Cheers

260/189.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):11
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fish and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...