Tuesday, March 1, 2011

3/1/2011 - Daily Update - All Time Low, All Time HIgh

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

Another day in the Life of a Zero Carber. The Game is Afoot. I have been oh so content with my results while on Zero Carb. I have put an honest effort towards success and it came. It appears time after time that Zero Carb has a mind of its own. There were a few times that I thought I could predict the outcome of what would happen if I followed a certain regiment while on (ZC). Sometimes I was right and other times I was very, very wrong. I swear at times when I ate at odd times or the occasional seafood or omelet I thought I would gain and to my surprise I loss weight. I just went through a period of "Bounces in Ounces" which was not fun. Right after the San Antonio Meat Up I anticipated a significant, yet temporary gain only to find I had a loss. I no longer try to predict outcomes. I just do what is Right and let the chips fall were they may.

Being Human can be hard sometimes as a Zero Carber brainwashed from birth in a SAD World.

It would be nice to cross out that next Mini Goal before the Dallas Meat UP.............. hint, hint, hint...... are you listening (ZC)? Hahaha!!! Can you hear me now? lol!

I am so looking forward to Dallas. I still don't know if (DW) will be going with me. I still don't know if I will be a "Road Warrior" and make a day trip or I will spend the night. More than likely I will spend the night. If (DW) goes we will definitely spend the night.

Today I had an all time low on (ZC) = 191.4 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep Holding On!! Never Let Go!!


(ZC) Victory is at Hand















Cheers

260/191.4/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Ground Beef and H20

2 comments:

  1. Hi golooraam, thanks my brother. (ZC) is doing all the work and I along for the ride. Hahaha!!! Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC)Any Time, Any Place

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...