Sunday, March 13, 2011

3/13/2011 - Daily Update - Take A Stand

What Can I Say? My Spirits and Energy Levels are indescribable!!! No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.

I am so excited about the resurgence of Zero Carb in my Life. It has never really left me , but I did go on a "Bounces in Ounces" period for about three weeks or so. Although I have been back on the move it has been a bit slower. Hey I am not complaining it is just an observation.

I listed as "Today's Menu" Bacon, Eggs and Fish yesterday, but I could not eat anymore after my first meal. I anticipated that my second meal would be Fish, because I have been eating two meals a day pretty steady for a good while. I simply did not get hungry a second time yesterday so (DW) enjoyed the pan fried Blackened Tilapia I rustled up. I enjoyed the Bacon and Eggs so much I ate it again today. I had 4 over easy eggs and four rashers of Bacon (no sugar & low sodium). I feel well satisfied. I will not anticipate if I will eat another meal today. If I get hungry I will eat. If not I won't. Wow, isn't that easy! Thanks Zero Carb.

I Tell you what: I am just chilling out typing away and posting at my various places and enjoying Life. I am also watching my all time favorite Star Trek movie The Voyage Home. I will definitely go out and enjoy the nice weather today and pick up some more fish. Why fish? It’s a religious thing for me.

Today I had an all time low on Zero Carb = 188.2 lbs

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep On Keeping On!!!

(ZC) Stand by Me, Stand Together


Cheers

260/188.2/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):11++
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Bacon, Eggs, ???and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...