Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/16/20111 - Daily Update - What's in a Word

Good Day All. My Spirits and Energy levels are good. No cravings, cheats or tummy troubles.


I slept so early yesterday that I ended up waking early and stayed up all night. I feel well rested, but the day is still young lol. I will be OK as far as rest is concerned. I plan to do a little yard work when I get home, but now I don't know. Time will tell.


I still have not bought my eBooks. I had some trouble trying to order them online. I will try again when I get home today. I am determined an when I set my mind to something I usually get it done. It is a little frustrating to say the least. 


Today I bounced back to my all time low on Zero Carb. I really don't want to go through the "Bounces in Onces" deal. I know for me it is part of the process, but still..............


I have been thinking, ot oh!  Well I have been doing some deep thinking (red alert). OK I get the message already. Like I was saying I been thinking deeply about myself as a person. I asked myself a simple question: How can I be a better person. Wow, did that open the door. I know that I am a better person physically due to my weight loss. That I can give thanks to Zero Carb. That's all good, but what if anything else? 


I have had my personal Zero Carb Blog since December. Maybe I can be more proactive and do a little more education rather than just my Zero Carb experiences. That would be a good thing. I am already posting my Zero Carb experiences on a non related website in their health section by invitation. I just feel like I should be doing more. 


Have a Great Zero Carb Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Live Long!! Be Strong!!


(ZC) Can you hear me Now






Cheers

260/188.2/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):9
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...