Sunday, March 20, 2011

3/20/2011 - Daily Update - Zero Carb, Zero Worries

Greetings Friends and Zero Carb Family. My Spirits and Energy levels are high.

Wow, today my energy is really buzzing. I think I am going to start my own energy company. It will be called Dave Lighting and Power or maybe ZC Lighting and Power or maybe.............. Like anyone cares lol!

So today I pick up Mum to spend a little time. As soon as I post this entry I will be off. We will start the day at ..... OK let me control myself ...... Americas for Sunday Brunch. OMG I am so excited. Hahaha!!!! I had such a great time eating there for my birthday last month. Yes I will take pictures and I will post them. Well I just know today will be a one meal day. Lots of protein ready to be eaten is a short while. HA!

Then late we are going shopping for .... I dunno I guess whatever. I just want to spend time with my Mum. I have not had some good quality time with her in awhile and I an excited. We always have a great time together. These are precious moments that I want to spend with her. Long ago I decided that the time I spend with my Mum would be positive. I avoid all and any confrontations with her. My Dad has been departed for quite a few years now and she is the only parent left. I want nothing but good memories with her and I don't ever want to put any stress on her. She has had a hard life and I want to give her all the peace that  I can.

I continue to grow and learn with Zero Carb. It has given the strength and will to do things I thought were lost forever. It has given a sense of peace and harmony that I am able to share with others: friends and family alike. You just don't know or do you. Well I hope you do. OK enough with the "DO's."

Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends and Zero Carb Family. Pick your Battles, don't let them pick You!!!

(ZC) Do you hear Me, Do you Care


260/187.8/185
Overall health (1-10):10
Energy level (1-10):11
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Beef, Pork, Seafood, Black Coffee and H20

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back David!!!

    What can I say? Well, let my say it that way: what a good decision!!!

    You have lost 6.6 lbs in the last month which makes an average of 1.66 lbs per week... This is certainly a very healthy rhythm and shows how your body is slowly adapting to ZC.

    Lucky you to be able to drink coffee... Have one for me!!!

    Pro(ZC)ac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pro(ZC)ac, glad to be back. Thank you very much for your welcome. Thanks for the stats. I didn't know the rate and you have done all the math. Just send me your bill lol!

    Hey I thought I would give coffee a shot and no nothing. I can drink it and have my Rib eye and eat it too lol! So why not. I do enjoy it and I don't need cream or sweetener to savor it. I have found some really smooth brands of coffee and I have not looked back. So there. Hahaha!!! "That Strange Laugh Again. Where is it coming from?"

    Did I hear coffee? Yes please, black no sugar or cream thank you very much. I gotta tellya I have been dieing to tell, but I think we both know it would have been........... well lets not go there. This is positive Blog with good vibes.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...