Monday, March 21, 2011

3/21/2011 - Weekly Update - Back in the Battle Days

Great Day All. My Spirits and Energy Levels are quite nice.

Today marks my 9 month anniversary on Zero Carb (YES).

Today marks 39 weeks of (ZC) and this is my Progress Report:

6/21/10=260lbs 6/28/10=255lbs 7/5/10=252lbs 7/12/10=247.5lbs 7/19/10=245.8lbs 7/26/10=245.6lbs 8/2/10=244.8lbs 8/9/10=240.6lbs 8/16/10=240.4lbs 8/23/10=239.8lbs 8/30/10=238.4lbs 9/6/10=234.2lbs 9/13/10=230.2lbs 9/20/10=228.8lbs 9/27/10=225.6lbs 10/4/2010=221.6lbs 10/11/2010=221.4lbs 10/18/2010=218.0lbs 10/25/2010=216.0lbs 11/1/10=213.6lbs 11/8/1 =211.8lbs 11/15/10=207.4lbs 11/22/10=???lbs 11/29/10=206.8lbs 12/6/10=204.4lbs 12/13/10=202.8lbs 12/20/10=199.4lbs 12/27/10=197.8lbs 1/3/2011=196.8lbs 1/10/11=196.0lbs 1/18/11=195.0 1/24/11=194.6lbs 1/31/2010=193.8lbs 2/7/2011=194.0lbs 2/14/2011=194.0lbs 2/21/2011=194.4lbs 2/28/2011=191.8 lbs 3/7/2011=189.8 lbs 188.4 lbs 3/21/2011= 1.87.8 lbs


I have a nice steady strong flow of energy today. Feeling really good or should I say great. Yes, great indeed. I had a most glorious weekend. It was a good combination of work and play. Americas was excellent. My Mum really enjoyed the food. Did I tell you about the Pork aka Carnitas. Pure heaven on a plate. The Pork is deep fried yet the centers almost melt in your mouth. The food in general is lightly seasoned and not a single dish that I ate was over slated. None. My Mum made the exact same comment about the food. She is basically a LCer to a VLCer. She kinda goes back and forth with that. She is not interested in Zero Carb and probably never will.

We had a grand time shopping. I got a few things myself. I bought a fitted long sleeve button up shirt. It was nice to see the fit was "Right On". I have had recent trouble finding shirts that fit good around the chest. If the fit is good at the chest, the shirt is was too loose are the tummy. It gives an appearance that is not too flattering. Hey I am not slave to fashion, but let a (ZC)er have a little fun shopping lol! Yes the fit was nice and it made me feel like a million dollars (US). HA!

Did Dave eat seconds at Americas? Yes I did. Did you really need to Dave? No I didn't. Then why O why? I dunno I just did. In my defense I took it easy and did not get a full second plate. I only served 1 Carnita, which is cut up into large cubes and a small serving of ceviche which is made here with no veggies just marinated fish shrimp. Yes it has some onion and parsley in it for flavoring. One small slice of beef tenderloin I would guess 4 oz. Yes I am busted and disgusted lol!!!

I really was expecting a slight gain today and to my surprise I held steady. Yippee!!! Well I feel great, I am charged up and I can't wait to just see what the next second brings Me.

Have a Great (ZC) Day my Friends and Zero Carb Family. Keep Striving, Keep Wining and Battle On!!!

(ZC) Eat, Eat, and Eat Again
Carnitas 

260/187.8/185
Overall health (1-10):9
Energy level (1-10):10
Rocky Stage: Getting Strong Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

6 comments:

  1. Soooo...is it "easier" to post entries here than it is on ZIOH? I thought it was too much to update daily...but then, I see that you're keeping your personal blog going daily. I guess I just don't understand the difference. Or is it for advertising/profit reasons?

    Not trying to be rude at all. I just don't understand why it would be easier to update one and not the other. It's not like you're over here posting about eating pancakes or something. You're still ZC, right? So, why the shut down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi "Poster without a name", I don't understand your point. Do you have one? It looks like to me that you have not even read a couple of posts back. Why? Because it answers your question. Really strange of you to post here and be RUDE.

    Educate yourself before pointing fingers. Let me help you: Read post = "3/19/2011 - Daily Update - Time Marches On" and "11/29/2010 Thankgiving Day & Intro (The Great Schism)"

    What do you mean "Or is it for advertising/profit reasons? " Open your eyes I have nothing for sale. I don't understand why you wasted your posting this negativity on my blog.

    Hey I have an idea! Why don't you make your own blog called "I don't have anything better to do", it always makes me laugh how people like you "Poster without a Name" run around being negative, you are really that sad? I feel sorry for you. Battle On "Poster without a Name"!!!

    (ZC) Y'all come back now! Hear?

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really got riled up there. I honestly just wanted to know if there was a reason for posting here daily and not in your regular journal. I don't care if you're making money off this blog, but figured if you are, that would be a good reason for linking it from ZIOH and then only posting here now. It was the only reasonable explaination i could come up with. Otherwise I just didn't understand what you want to post here that you couldn't post in your old journal.

    I don't typically read this blog or any LC/ZCblogs (other an ZIOH), so I was hoping you could actually fill me in on the reason. I admittedly have not read all of your past entries and figured you could save me a little research.

    No reason to get so feisty, bud. it's just the Internet. We've never even met, so it's not worth getting upset over. It was just a question from one stranger to another, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi "Poster without a Name" please reread your own previous comment, Feisty, really? I still don't see anything for sale here. By the Way I am not going to trash out ZIOH. I have a lot of Zero Carb Family members there and I am still a member.

    I still don't see your point. You have changed gears from your first comment to your second comment. Come on now. Lets be real BUD, Mate or should I say "Poster without a Name". Hey I know there is or was a program called RIF = Reading Is Fundamental. Folks like you just give me more energy. It would take much more than a "Poster without a Name" to get me upset or I would just have deleted your comments. Please don't try to play the victim. It's way too late. Keep the Faith!!!

    (ZC) Exposed

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Dave! Sound like you had a good time with your mum. I love what you said about just wanting to spend good quality time with her. I'd be so happy to get my mom back and spend a day with her. Just wondering whether you ever eat broth? It keeps me going sometimes between meals. I put grassfed beef bones in my crockpot and let them simmer for hours. Just a few spices, nothing else. The broth is nutritious and filling with lots of good minerals and stuff.
    Take care,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon, Broth has been on my mind. How did you know. Actually I have been thinking of just making a good old Beef soup with meat and spices. I don't eat in between meals. When I get hungry I simply eat. I have only been eating two meals a day for a long time now. I am almost out of Fatty beef brisket and need to go on the hunt today or on the morrow. I might just pick up a small roast and make that soup for my second meal at home. Thanks. I Tell you what Sharon: I just want to spend as much quality time with my Mum as I can. When they are gone they are gone.

    Sharon I keep up with your blog and I appreciate your positive vibes. I am so glad we met dear lady. Stay Strong!! Live Long and Battle On!!!

    (ZC) Friend of Dave

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...