Tuesday, March 22, 2011

3/22/2011 - Daily Update - Opinions, Everybody Has One or Two

Greetings. My Spirits and Energy Levels are soaring!

Well did I have an active night or what. First of all let me say Thank You to the folks that have dropped by and left positive comments. It is always appreciated. You know I purposely left the comment section of this blog open to anyone who wanted a voice to be heard. You can post your comment in total anonymity. I don't require you to revile anything what-so-ever. Why should I? I live in a free country and that is my practice. I have nothing to hide. I am here posting here because I have total control of what I say. I don't have to worry about offending other members because I am the only one here. I could add up to 20 other members on this Blog if I wanted too. Like if someone would want to join. Right? I believe that any owner of a forum or blog can set their own rules on how they want their site ran. It is theirs and folks that share it should respect the rules or go else where. Why stir the pot. Why be the black sheep.  I have total Freedom here and here is where I will post my Journey. I don't have any constrains. I promise that I will be positive and supportive to all. It is jut my way. Is this weird in today's society? I think Not.

So I went a couple of rounds with "Poster without a Name". It was really no contest.  Did you notice on the first comment the intentional pushing to see if I would trash out ZIOH. Wow, what a pot stirring son of a gun. Then the deal about the profits. Jeez Dave is selling .... is selling ....... uumm ... let me see.... oh my gosh nothing. How hard is it to see on this little blog that all I have done is give my story and a few step by step recipes at no cost. I would go broke if I tried to sell them lol! Then "Poster without a Name" got fired up and tried to play the victim. Jeez I am so blind that I can not read your first comment. Give me a break. I really did not mean to come down too hard on "Poster without a Name" (sorry) but he/she set it up for themselves. At the end of the day all this pot stirrer had to do was read. It was just a couple of posts down on the same page at the time. How easy was that. The audacity "I just wanted to know?" Please O please go ask your daddy for a quarter and go play games elsewhere. Go bug someone else who thrives on that sort of nonsense.

If you haven't noticed by know you never will. I am a simple person on a mission to better health. I am a positive person with a complicated past that now seeks only peace and harmony. I have had my fill of negative people who want to make controversy out the smallest things. WHY do they do that? Please don't waste my time. I rather spend my time "Q"-ing another delicious Fatty Beef Brisket don't you know?

I just want to Chronicle my Journey through Zero Carb. This is my Life Saver. This is what turned the tide for me. This gave me a second chance at life folks. I'm telling you I was on the road of no return. My weight was out of control. I was able to put a halt to the out of control weight gain by changing my Way Of Eating period. I am a living testimony to Zero Carb. I will carry the torch, I will raise the banner, I will sing the praises of the benefits that can be shared for all. No special pill, no exercise required,  no nothing, Just Eat. Come on. How easy is that? If I can do it anyone can. I am no special prodigy. I am just a simple person on a mission.

Thanks "Poster without a Name" for todays talking points. Hey give credit where it is due is my motto.

Have a Great (ZC) Day My Friends, Zero Carb Family and Hey even "Poster without a Name" if thats his/hers bag. Live Long!! Be Strong!! Always Battle On!!!

(ZC) Stirring the Pot
260/187.4/185
Overall health (1-10):10
Energy level (1-10):11
Rocky Stage: Won't Be Long Now
Today's Menu: Fatty Beef Brisket and H20

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post today. Sorry you had such a rude guest. Anyway, in case you didn't see it, I wanted to invite you to join some of us on Saturday morning to go to Six Flax in Dallas. We thought we would take in a few roller coasters prior to the meatup dinner rather than just sitting around and talking or shopping. What do you think?

    Best regards,

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charles, thank you. What can you say. Some folks don't have just don't have manners. To tell you the truth roller coasters were my all time favorite ride at a place called Astroworld aka Six Flags in Houston. You are very preceptive. I did make plans for that afternoon around the time I would arrive. If things change I would be happy to met y'all. I still have your mobile and I will call you. Thanks for the invite. Battle On Charles!!!

    (ZC)ers Coasting

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...