Monday, March 28, 2011

3/28/2011 - Daily Update - The 14th Round

Greetings Friends. My Spirits and Energy Levels are better.

Hi all, I tell you what: I just came back from ZIOH. Wow is not a worthy word to describe the out pouring of LOVE at my Journal. Many members came by and wished me well on my hand injury. I swear it really choked me up. Folks from all over the world wishing me well and cheering me up. So nice, so nice and wonderful indeed.

I decided to forgo the Weekly Update this week. I have not weighed myself for a couple of days and I am not enthusiastic about doing so. Why? I dunno. I do care, but I just don't feel it. STRANGE.  So much has happened so fast that I am a little off center, I guess.

How about the hand Dave? Well duh, I should have addressed this earlier. Sorry. It is doing rather well. I took my last pain killer yesterday morning. Instead I am taking a high dose of Advil for the mean time.The pain has subsided greatly. I don't remember if I mentioned which hand was injured. FYI it was the left hand. I can move basically all my fingers on that hand without much irritation. Now that is not the same with the thumb. Now if I move it too much it will irritate the wound. So typing is actually not too bad, hence my posting. That's a good thing. I got tired of typing with one hand, which surprisingly I can do with little effort, It just takes a long time.

I do want to also thank the folks that posted the their well wish towards me and my injury. So a Big Thank You to: Teri, Sharon and Gaby.

Things will get back to normal soon. I will keep Fighting the Good Fight. Like I previously posted: Down, But Not Out!!!

I will continue to Fight, I may Stumble, I may Fall flat on my Face. I will get up and continue to Fight. I will Continue to Battle. With Every Ounce of Strength in my Whole Being: I WILL RISE TO THE OCCASION!!!

This is how I feel when times get me down. I am so inspired by this scene. Especially at the1.00 mark. Watch it and see if you are not Moved. Please click on the YouTube link and see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25NmudB2fqg

(ZC) It An'it Over, Till It's Over



Cheers

6 comments:

  1. Never mind the Rocky Stuff - You're the Best Around! :)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oomCIXGzsR0

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave, I do love my Rocky video, but I got a good pick me up with your video. Very nice indeed. Glad to see you here and Thank You!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dave just had surgery on my left hand yhe pain is excruciating .i found your blog two weeks ago so far i have lost ten lbs i am at 230 only 35 lbs to go thanks for the blog-king james

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi king james, sorry to hear about the hand. Very glad to hear about the weight loss. Good for you. Your comment is appreciated and encouraging. Keep the Faith and Battle On!!!

    (ZC)It All About the Journey

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Dave! So glad to hear your spirits are picking up and you're feeling better. Go Rocky!
    Take care,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo Sharon, that was sweet of you to say. Hey I am trying to get back in the saddle and I want things back to normal. Your support has been very much appreciated. Battle On my Friend!!!

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...